Submit a ZIP of 6 or 7 GIFs.
You will see a forecast loop within seconds.
- The GIF filenames indicate the order in time. Extension is .gif
- The GIF-images show pure intensities, use levels 0-20 of 255 only.
- 0 is background, no text, no scales, no overlays.
- Image size is free between 50x50 to 720x720px, but the same for all.
- Color RGB-values are discarded, we use our own colortable.
- Six images are used for retrieval of the motion field.
- The 6th (radar) or 7th (radar or non-radar) image is extrapolated.
- A novel filter for removing clutter (e.g., "anaprop") is in use.
- Our server delivers a gif-animation (past + future) within seconds.
- The forecast images are in time steps of 5 min.
- Please contact email@example.com for continuous applications.
This is a demo. Continous use is discouraged.
By accessing and using this service you agree that the
authors will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential
loss arising from the use of the information and material contained
in this website.
© meteoradar 2008